Education & Training
To be discussed.
We are an organization of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help children achieve. We are eager to have people join us whose training, skills and experience add to our ability to provide successful, research based instructional systems, great teaching, excellent support services, and strong partnerships with the schools we serve across the US. We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
Provides contracted instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in reading, mathematics, writing, and related areas; diagnoses learning skill deficits and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by the Company; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress.
The Site Coordinator is responsible for establishing strong relationships with principals and teachers and managing the daily operations of Catapult Learning’s after-school programs. This is a part-time position and will run the length of the 30 hour tutoring program plus start-up and close-out work. Additional responsibilities include, oversight of all facilities/building issues and administration including but not limited to identifying specific room locations, securing storage space, conducting staff meetings, managing ratios, monitoring instruction, and managing instructional material and office supplies.The site coordinator reports to the Program Supervisor.
* Recruit and assist with hiring application processing for teachers, clerical support and substitutes;
* Support teachers in program implementation to ensure instructional delivery is consistent and delivered with excellence and fidelity
* Establish regular staff meetings to convey all after-school program issues including but not limited to class lists, rotation of students, parent newsletter and teacher handbook distribution, daily schedules, program format, floor plans, emergency evacuation procedures, fire drill procedures, illness/injury procedures and employee relations issues;
* Communicate staff assignments and rotation to teachers;
* Manage staff rotation according to student enrollment ratios;
* Establish and manage procedures for the distribution of materials throughout the program with assistance from
* Supervisor and Regional Director;
* Determine a system for managing enrollment forms (student rosters, notebooks);
* Manage student attendance procedures including but not limited to daily rosters for teachers for absenteeism, sign in/out sheets, student attendance tracking;
* Develop description/format of after-school program; behavior management procedures with Supervisor and Regional Director;
* Develop and manage parent information communications via newsletter/handbook
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply