Coordination, Admin, Customer Service
Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Are you looking for more of a work/life balance? The Part-Time Services Coordinator position allows you to work 24 hours a week typically 9am to 3pm Monday through Friday. You’re eligible for paid time off and holiday pay too!
This position is a work from home opportunity in North Dakota/South Dakota.
As a Services Coordinator, your primary goal is to exceed customers’ expectations in your response to requests that come in over the phone, email and/or our website. We’ll provide a structured training plan that advances based on your comfort level, plus a team of coworkers desiring to help!
If you’ve earned a bachelor’s degree, like working with people and solving problems, then apply today!
* A bachelor’s degree.
* Calm under pressure; able to shift gears comfortably and manage multiple priorities.
* Empathetic and personable, with an excellent phone presence.
* Problem solving abilities.
* Fluent in English, written and verbal.
* Background check will be conducted.
* Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.