The SEO Manager will plan, develop, execute, manage and assess assigned search engine optimization (SEO) activities to ensure pipeline and revenue goals are met. This role will be a member of the NICE inContact Digital Marketing team and will partner closely with internal teams, such as Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Event Marketing, Customer Marketing, Field Marketing, and Sales as well as vendors, to achieve set goals.
As a SEO Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
* Plan, develop, execute and assess SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, monitoring and improving keyword rankings, user experience (UX) improvements on NICEinContact.com, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and content marketing.
* Optimize existing web content to maximize search engine visibility.
* Keep up with the latest trends in search engine optimization and Google algorithm changes.
* Forecast, measure and analyze impact of SEO programs on traffic, leads, and opportunities. Create and monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals.
* Manage SEO, Website, and Competitive Intelligence analytics tools like Brightedge, Google Analytics, and SpyFu.
* Develop and optimize content to target prospective customers throughout the buyer journey.
* Collaborate across the organization – with product marketing, marketing operations, corporate communications, sales, service, customer experience and finance – to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
* At least 4-5+ years of marketing-related experience focused on SEO
* 4+ years of SEO experience with high-tech, B2B, enterprise software environment(s) or at an agency focused on serving B2B technology clients.
* Proven experience developing and executing search engine optimization strategies.
* Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for B2B high-tech software and services purchases
* CRM and marketing automation platform experience
* Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Demonstrated excellent written (including editing and proofreading), verbal and visual communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from marketing teams, combined with ability to
influence others and work collaboratively with other departments
* Proven ability to manage large, detailed projects to tight timelines, often under pressures of time and uncertainty.
* Vendor management
* High energy, self-directed team player
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve extraordinary results
* Experience in hi-tech or telecommunications related field. Contact center experience
* SaaS/on-demand software experience Experience with Salesforce.com, Domo, Eloqua and/or Marketo
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.