SEO, Communications, Research, Content and Materials Development
We are looking for a Freelance SEO Analyst to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
What Will You Be Engaged In Day-To-Day?
* Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
* Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, initiatives and campaigns.
* Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
* Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
* Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
* Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
* Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links.
* Developing and implementing link building strategy.
* Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
* Working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
* Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What Qualifications Will Help You Succeed?
* BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field, plus a minimum of 4+ years of related experience, or equivalent education or experience.
* Proven SEO experience.
* Proven SEM experience managing campaigns.
* Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
* In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
* Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
* Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.