Internet / E-Commerce
~ $1,500 per month.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We also offer paid time off for all remote team members.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO “friendly” site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building, and more
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Basic knowledge of web copywriting and graphic design and how they relate to SEO functionality
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Up to date knowledge on new technologies and desire to stay current
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- The ability to take instructions and work with a remote team based on a 9am to 6pm PST schedule
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer and mic and speakers for calls. Must have reliable internet and power (maximum of 1 hour of outage per month).
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
- Doing thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement
- Upgrading website code, servers, and other areas to increase site speed
- Consolidating CSS files and other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- After successfully completing the initial training period you should also be able to perform technical SEO analysis to uncover errors as well as provide and implement the appropriate solutions
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply