To be discussed.
We value your time. Therefore, apply only once to join the WSOL agent community. Your profile will be available for all open program jobs.
The basic steps are:
1.) Join our talent community
This will take about two to three minutes. You can join from any device, including your cell phone or tablet.
2.) Review job posts and create your profile.
This will take about five minutes. You can complete it from any device, including your cell phone or tablet.
3.) Sign up to be an agent by filling out your application and completing a technology scan.
This will take about five to 10 minutes. You will need to be on the computer you intend to use to complete your work as a contractor.
4.) Take assessments that include written and verbal interview questions and aptitude tests.
Set aside about 30 minutes to complete the assessments. Please note, you will need to be in a quiet area with no distractions. You will also need access to a phone. It is recommended to use a land line phone. You will only have one opportunity to take the assessments. Due to the high volume of applicants, we only allow one-time assessment testing.
5.) Interview with us
Within one to two weeks of completing and passing all steps, a talent specialist will reach out and schedule an interview.
Working Solutions Agents on the Senior Living Program will offer customer service by answering incoming and placing outbound calls from/to a direct recipient or family member, assisting with providing access to a local Senior Living Advisor based on their specific wants and needs.
Contractors will be responsible for placing outbound calls to family members who have recently inquired online regarding their placement services, and will also place follow-up calls with the recipient or family member to see if the family’s needs have changed and if they are at a place where they should be re-engaged with their Senior Living Advisor. All calls will be with a direct recipient or family member, assisting with access to a local Senior Living Advisor based on specific needs of the caller.
* Superior Customer Service: Contractors must have a positive and professional demeanor and rapport-building skills to help callers feel comfortable, with responsive customer service to provide white glove service.
* Excellent Communication Skills: Contractors need strong verbal communication to handle inbound calls to help callers through the process with a Senior Living Advisor.
* Sales Skills: Contractors will encourage callers to proceed to a Senior Living Advisor for further expertise on senior care needs.
* Tech Savvy Multi-tasker: Contractors must be able to speak with callers while navigating through multiple systems, entering vital information to create a client profile.
* Flexibility & Availability: Contractors must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the client’s operating hours.
Contractors on the Senior Living Program will need to successfully pass a background check to work this program. The background check will consist of a social security number verification, national sex offender registry report and a criminal history check.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply