Teaching, Communication , Travel , Management
To be discussed.
Demonstrate excellent teaching skills and ability to engage students in the classroom. Serve as an industry expert. Strong focus on mentoring and driving student success. Effectively manage classroom dynamics. Address student questions throughout live classes and in follow up as requested. Run class time schedule in accordance with established itinerary. Adjust teaching style based on feedback and constructive criticism. Provide appropriate handouts, books, and course material as needed. Adhere to specific requirements as dictated including but not limited to attendance, time schedule, and student concerns. Maintain regular communication with product line management to stay informed of scheduling, curriculum updates, and classroom changes. Other duties as assigned.
* Series 6, 7 and 63 License (65 or 66 preferred).
* 2-3 years industry experience. Management and Training experience is preferred.
* Completion of a higher education degree preferred.
* Previous Teaching Experience Preferred.
* Seeking candidates interested in teaching 10-15 days per month.
* Ability to effectively utilize technology.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
* Adaptability to new teaching methods and alteration in course materials as needed.
* Time management and organizational skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and approachability.
* Ability to travel.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply