Job Category: Customer Service Representative
Location: Work from anywhere (USA)
If youre a highly motivated individual with a business background and excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using Turbo Tax. You’ll advance our goal of doing the nations taxes by providing expert guidance and explanations of tax and technical terms to our customers. Youll also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by creating Turbo Tax net promoters.
- College degree preferred. The ideal candidate will have a background in business, finance, accounting, or tax.
- Basic knowledge of tax laws and tax concepts.
- Some experience preparing federal and state returns for individuals (1040)
- Some experience providing support in a call center environment a plus (WFH or on site)
- Internship with a tax preparation firm a plus
- Critical thinking, problem solving
- Persistence and determination
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Support to TurboTax Customers.
- Will help customers who are working on their tax return with both product/software inquiries, as well as with tax questions and calculations.
- Will apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve product and tax support customer inquiries
- Will interact with customers utilizing strong written and verbal skills as well as deep customer empathy.
- High quality customer interactions and experiences with a focus on creating Net Promoters.
- Application of defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot, resolve issues and address routine Tax Support customer questions.
- Exhibits a high level of acumen in the relevant computers, operating systems and software environment.
- Actively contributes to the knowledge base content by linking, flagging and recommending updates.
- Utilize and leverage government websites and toolkits to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer
- Document customer interactions and properly escalate issues that do not have a known resolution.
- Represent the TurboTax brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, personalizing the experience, and providing them the confidence that they can do their own taxes.
How To ApplyClick Here to Apply