Job Category: Writing, Research
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S.)
$300-2500 per month based on number of clients; Benefits available to full-time employees. Part-time hours to start.
Professional Virtual Assistants: Scheduling/Appointment Setting for Sales Team in the Financial Industry
- Proficiency with computers and office equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs & or Google Documents
- Professional verbal and written communication
- The ability to maintain an organized & efficient virtual work space
- Industry experience preferred but not required (Any aspect of working with financial wholesalers/financial advisors and or firms in the financial services industry)
Paragon Planners is seeking high caliber professionals to fill virtual Scheduling positions for Sales Directors who manage individual sales territories.
- The Virtual Assistant (Scheduler) calls existing and potential clients to schedule appointments for their Sales Director (Wholesaler) within the geographic territory.
- The Scheduler utilizes maps and databases to schedule a day of appointments for their wholesaler in a travel route that is efficient and effective.
- The Scheduler logs all work and current appointments in a shared calendar and database.
- A Scheduler’s effectiveness impacts the overall success of a Wholesaler – it is a critical job.
People are our most valuable resource, and we know connecting with talented, personable and driven individuals sets us apart in the Scheduling industry. If you qualify as one of those exceptional individuals, then please take this quick survey.
- Do you love to achieve or love helping others achieve their goals?
- Would you like to contribute your skills to a high performance team who also loves what they do?
- Are you responsible and accountable? Do you do what you say and say what you do?
- Do you have a professional home office set up?
- Do you take pride in your communication and organizational skills?
If you answered yes to the questions above, this is the job for you!
We have been in business since 2002, and we are experiencing tremendous growth. Why? Referrals! We only work with the best. Over the last thirteen years, we have assembled the best team in this industry. We continue to recruit and retain only those Schedulers and Marketing Assistants who are committed to go above and beyond to help our clients reach their goals.
We have opportunities available in all major US time zones during the business hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. We currently have open positions ranging from 5-35 hours per week. Part-time hours to start. All of our positions are employee based.
Employee: You follow our hiring process, complete an application, and accept the terms of employment. We match you with a client or clients and train you on the job. You are covered under our Workman’s Compensation and Unemployment Insurance. You may be eligible for a monthly expense reimbursement, health insurance benefits and 401k matching (US residents only, please).
We are currently accepting resumes from the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MA, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI
How To Apply
If you have further interest in pursuing an opportunity with Paragon Planners, please submit a resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org@paragonplanners.com