Job Category: Sales
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
$25 per hour + monthly incentive potential
Based in Orlando, FL, MarketLauncher, Inc. is a rapidly growing business development consulting firm. Our national team of marketing and sales professionals develops, implements, maintains and monitors strategic programs that accelerate the sales process and help our clients achieve a predictable model for growth.
Our clients are service companies who generally target top-level executives at mid-size to Fortune 1000 companies. They require our assistance at identifying the right decision makers, assessing needs and converting target contacts to new business opportunities by setting appointments for their sales team.
Working on a freelance/independent contractor basis, our Sales Specialists initiate the sales process on behalf of our clients by placing needs-assessment calls to a pre-defined list of potential prospects. Their job includes identifying appropriate decision makers, pre-qualifying by collecting information on needs and level of interest, setting appointment
The ideal candidate for this assignment:
Enjoys turning a “no” into a “yes”, enjoys using powers of persuasion and is motivated by “closing” the deal. Able to handle the pressure of delivering consistent monthly outcomes to keep the client’s sales pipeline active. Able to convey confidence and be “quick on their feet”. Able to absorb critical information about an industry to which they’ve had no prior exposure and translate that to the ability to appear knowledgeable when communicating with potential prospects. Ideal freelance/independent contractors will enjoy the aspect of the job that requires learning about new businesses and will gain satisfaction from mastering a new challenge and succeeding at hitting the pre-determined objectives on an account program.
Experience and skills:
- Business-to-business sales experience a definite must. Particularly in an environment requiring a consultative sales style, targeting mid-to-high level executives. Top candidates will have demonstrated a successful track record at prospecting and needs assessment.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Particularly effective communicating by phone
- Applicant should be organized and able to juggle multiple accounts, goals and objectives
- Able to think out of the box, and creatively get the job done
- Able to work independently and set priorities appropriately to achieve specific goals
- Computer skills a must. Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook. Prior experience with contact management software a plus
- Applicant should have some exposure to a virtual, telecommuting environment and thrive in a goal-oriented environment
The key responsibilities listed and the experience and skills noted are not all-inclusive.
How to Apply
To express interest in this position:
2. Submit your resume and a detailed and customized cover letter expressing your interest in being considered for this Freelance/Independent Contractor project based position at MarketLauncher.
Submit via email to: email@example.com or via the MarketLauncher website.Click Here To Apply