The Clarity Coach is responsible for identifying the next generation of Health Coaches and inviting people to join the HCI student community. They are at the forefront of assessing an individual’s fit as an instructor and deliver value through a sales conversation inside a coaching experience. Our Clarity Coaches connect people with a career that changes lives; both their own and their future clients.
* Lead Management: You have exceptional lead management skills and are able to prioritize based on potential to close. You are excellent at overcoming objections and are able to build immediate rapport with new leads.
* Motivation – You are self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm, and are capable of working independently and as part of a team. You are motivated by commission-based income and are willing to expend the energy and time needed to achieve sales goals.
* Communication: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
* Technology: You have experience using online collaboration technologies such as Webex or Zoom, and prior experience with with Sales technologies (i.e. CRM) required.
* Experience: You have a minimum of 5 years (7 to 10+ years preferred) proven sales experience and documented success in commission-based roles. You are a master qualifier and closer, and are able to move leads forward in the cycle quickly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Your Performance Goal is based on successfully getting prospects to enroll in the “Become a Health Coach” online course.
* Assess potential applicants to determine if they would be a fit and enroll in our course.
* Follow up on a high volume of requests and leads via phone, email or other communication channels for student inquiries relating to enrolling in our BHC program. Take inbound phone calls from potential students for the same purpose.
* Qualify and advise potential students to help them make their next, best step forward on their health coaching journey using a sales conversation inside of a coaching experience.
* Complete the enrollment process for new students.
* Track and maintain sales progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis.
* Consult with the leadership team to ensure an excellent student experience.
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
This role requires an understanding of working in and with a virtual workforce. All applicants are expected to be successful working independently in a virtual setting.
We believe that good health is the doorway to a rich life, according to each individual’s unique definition of what each means. This position takes place in an office environment and there are no unusual physical demands. Travel may be required from time to time.