Email Handling, Cold calling, Sales, Business Development
Paved, headquartered in New York City, matches engaged newsletter audiences with relevant advertisers. We have some of the largest brands in the world using our platform to reach targeted audiences.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, smart, ambitious Sales Development Representative to help add new publishers and advertisers to our platform.
You will be targeting publications in specific verticals relevant to our current advertiser demand.
* Emailing and cold calling
* Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
* Research and build new and existing accounts by understanding the clients needs
* Develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities
* Manage, track, and report all data/activities in Salesforce
* Identify new feature requests through customer dialogue.
* You have some experience as an SDR (both email and phone prospecting).
* Fully invested in a sales career and looking for an opportunity to move into an Account Executive position within a year.
* You enjoy working independently with minimal supervision.
* You want to help build a tech product.
* Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
* You’re a great communicator, writer, and problem solver.
* You have a bias towards immediate action and results.
* You’re excited by working on a small, collaborative, innovative team and recognize that success for any product is
ultimately measured by the success of the product’s customers.
* You’re well organized, detail-oriented, and self-driven.
What’s in it for you:
* Base Salary + Commission
* 100% work from home position
* Coaching and Mentoring through working 1:1 with the Sales Director