Do you find traditional lectures boring and ineffective? Do you think the cost of tuition is making college out of reach for too many students? Do you think there’s a better way to make education relatable and accessible to the masses? Well, we do too. Help us do something about it.
Here at Study.com, our quest is to make education fun again by connecting engaging instructors with millions of eager students. At the same time, we’re working to lower the barriers to education by making our courses flexible and affordable. One of the ways we can do that is by creating assessments to help prepare students to take credit-granting exams.
About our Assessment Writers:
We’re looking for experienced educators who can contribute to our growing library of assessments based on the courses that we teach. We don’t have strict guidelines or Common Core standards that most of these opportunities require, so you’ll have more freedom to create the types of questions you like.
To give you a better idea of what we’re looking for, here are a couple examples of the types of questions we would like to see:
A diploid cell (2n = 6) undergoes mitosis. How many chromosomes will be in the daughter cells?
Which of the following best illustrates that the American political system changes informally over time?
- The Twelfth Amendment
- The two-party system
- The War of 1812
- The Monroe Doctrine
- The 1807 embargo on American exports
Our ideal contract assessment writer is creative, collaborative and responsive. In order to join our quest, you must answer me these riddles three (just kidding, but you do need to have the qualifications detailed below):
- Do you have a master’s degree or higher?
- Do you have hands-on experience with post-secondary or secondary teaching?
- Have you ever written exams for students?
Fantastic! In exchange for your services on this quest, we provide:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
- Warm Fuzzies: The satisfaction of helping millions of students each month on their own quests, whether it’s a GED, affordable college credit, or just general enlightenment
Think you’ve got what it takes to write assessment questions for Study.com? Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply