Resume, Career, Writing
Compensation averages $18-$28 per project, with an average project requiring 1-2 hours or work effort. Project payments are frequently increased when additional services (e.g. rush delivery, phone consultations, LinkedIn profiles) are purchased by the client.
We are the nation’s largest resume writing organization, providing our clients with the foundational services they need to optimize their job search. We boast one of the largest professional writing networks, with a steady flow of international clients, and excellent resources and support. We offer long-term, independent contractor, remote-work opportunities.
Why Write for Talent Inc.?
• Set your own schedule and work from home.
• A steady and continually developing supply of orders.
• Exceptional support services to assist you throughout the writing process
• Reliable monthly payment for work completed during the previous 30 days.
- Independent Contractor Status: Maintain the freedom of an independent contractor while benefiting from a consistent flow of clients aligned with your availability.
- Projects and Timeframes: Projects typically include a resume and cover letter package allowing for two rounds of revisions within a seven-day period.
- Schedule: Set your own schedule. You may accept as few or as many projects as you wish.
- Customer Service: We provide a service that revolves around delivering a quality product to our clients that leads to their next great job. Superior client service is critical and exceptional email communication is an absolute necessity.
- Payment: Compensation averages $18-$28 per project, with an average project requiring 1-2 hours or work effort. Project payments are frequently increased when additional services (e.g. rush delivery, phone consultations, LinkedIn profiles) are purchased by the client.
- Professional resume writing background preferred. Those with career coaching, human resources, or recruiting experience will be considered
- Extraordinary writing and editing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Superb time management skills and personal organization skills
- Customer service is in your DNA
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word with a strong aptitude for formatting. We require the use of Microsoft Word for all writers (no online Word alternatives, OpenOffice, etc.)
How to ApplyClick Here to Send Email