Editing, HR & Recruiting, Writing
We’re a career advancement company focused on helping individuals land dream jobs. We don’t work for companies, we work for people. Founded in 2014 by a LinkedIn employee, we deliver two primary services:
* Resume-LinkedIn Upgrades
* Career Coaching
What does this role entail?
Resume writers work with clients to overhaul their resume so it passes through applicant tracking systems and impresses hiring managers in both format and content, then fine tune similar content for LinkedIn.
* Rewrite and edit client resumes and LinkedIn Profiles
* Consult with clients via phone and online
* Deliver first-in-class service in a timely manner
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including the ability to translate client experiences into quantifiable results
* 5 or more years of experience as a resume writer
* Strong understanding of various industries and job functions including entry level, technical, professional, and executive roles
* Knowledge of different resume formats, ATS capabilities, and the ability to determine the best formats for each individual
* Exceptional customer service
Preferred skills/ experience:
* 15+ recommendations on LinkedIn
* Certification from one of the major career organizations (NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS, etc.)
* All-star, highly marketable LinkedIn profile
* Work experience in recruiting, career services, and human resources
Reasons this position rocks:
* Help people land dream jobs
* Flexible and independent working hours
* Supportive teammates
Resume writers are paid per Resume-LinkedIn Upgrade delivered.