$15 per hr
Hello! We’re Real HQ and we’re six years old. Since 2010, we’ve grown to over 40 employees and significantly expanded our customer base. We have an office in Austin, TX but also have a remote team that’s spread across the United States—and we’re looking for a Research Specialist to join our team on a contract basis.
Your main job will be to help us identify top agents and broker teams to work with our real estate referral service, Agent Pronto
. You’ll research and gather information regarding their company, individual specialties, transaction history, etc. and help us find the best contact information for them.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re flexible on background and experience, but we’re big on attitude, personality, and smarts. You’re probably a good candidate if the following resonates with you:
- You like to write and are good at it.
- You’re organized and orderly in your work.
- You’re driven and work hard, but you also like to have fun.
- You’re flexible and adapt easily as projects evolve.
- You’re good at prioritizing daily tasks while remaining flexible to changes that occur from the day-to-day work. You also have the ability to re-prioritize and respond to requests thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- You communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in the written form, and always maintain a friendly communication style.
This position pays $15 / hour. Your job will be on a temporary, contract basis and around 15 hours per week. You can work from anywhere in the United States—all you need is a computer and Internet access. We’re looking for someone who can start ASAP and is available during weekend hours between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
How To Apply
To learn more or to apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “LMGTFY” in the subject line and let us know where you found this position. Finally, link us to a real estate agent in your city that you think we should work with and why. We aren’t going to dictate the format of your application beyond that, so be thoughtful and creative.