Research & Marketing
Now is the time to join Lindahl Reed. Lindahl Reed is a professional services company that provides program management, engineering and technical, and management advisory services to federal, state, institutional, and commercial customers nationwide. We offer expertise in the health, energy, and environmental markets. Lindahl Reed was founded in 2014 on the belief that we can advance a safer, healthier, and more resilient and sustainable world. Our solutions allow clients to work smarter and gain unique insights and understanding into their organization as well as improve decision-making to help meet their mission, business, compliance, and operational challenges – now and into the future. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what’s right, what’s smart, and what works.
Lindahl Reed is currently seeking a part-time intern in our Redmond, Oregon office and/or Remote location (but must be able to periodically meet in person with his/her supervisor). We are looking for a motivated individual to join our corporate team in support of business and administrative operations for our health, energy, and environmental practices. This individual will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with senior Lindahl Reed staff, on multifaceted operations and business initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the capabilities to support and/or assist with administrative and business tasks, which may include:
* Office administration functions
* Business research, as directed
* Business development activities, including assisting in identification and tracking of new business opportunities
* Assisting with Lindahl Reed’s social media and marketing strategy, including helping to develop and maintain company presence on social media platforms
* Assisting with drafting and implementing Lindahl Reed’s Corporate Social Responsibility program
* Other duties as assigned by Lindahl Reed managers
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
* Basic requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience in MS Office 2010 or better required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, & Outlook). Experience in Google platform a plus.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Able to follow detailed instructions
* Able to prioritize and follow up on tasks efficiently and independently.
* Able to work alone or with a team
* Must be adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced and sometimes unstructured environment
* Submit to and successfully pass required background checks, if selected for position
* Be eligible to work in the United States (a DHS Form I-9 must be completed by the selected candidate and will be submitted to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for verification of eligibility to work through E-Verify)
* Residency within a Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) is a plus (see HUBZone Commitment below)
The work environment for this position requires an individual to be able to:
* Maintain a flexible work environment as needed.
* Work sitting or standing at a desk or conference table for extended periods of time with the ability to shift
positions while working: sit, stand, pace, adjust positioning in any of those without issue.
* Ability to carry up to 10 pounds