Job Category: Customer Service, Research
Location: Work from anywhere (U.S. National)
Pay is based on productivity with a base minimum; therefore allowing for higher compensation for individuals with speed and accuracy. If expectations are met, pay is around $9-11/hour.
Arizona-based market research firm is currently taking applications for our Spring 2016 rent survey.
- Are you hard-working, self-motivated, trustworthy and detail-oriented?
- Are you available during business hours (M-F)?
- Do you reside in the United States and have access to high-speed Internet and unlimited long-distance?
- Can you be assertive and creative in order to get the information needed?
- Are you familiar with basic mathematical functions?
- Are you looking for a seasonal job that allows you to have background noise and flexible hours?
- Are you comfortable making outgoing calls as a potential renter and able to maintain control of calls?
As a surveyor, you will call apartment communities throughout the US as a prospective renter to obtain current rental information from the comfort of your own home.
If you are offered work, you will be an employee of a temporary staffing agency placed on assignment with our company.
This seasonal survey will start Monday, May 2nd and last approximately 4-6 weeks. Surveyors must commit to approximately 10-15 hours a week, Monday through Friday only; however you may work more hours at your discretion. High-speed Internet and long distance service must be set up prior to the start date. You must be based in the United States to access our system.
How to Apply
To apply and learn more about this position, please submit a resume OR visit https://yardirentsurvey.wordpress.com/next-steps/.Click Here to Apply