To be discussed.
We’re not your average answering service; Gabbyville is a unique company defining a new industry. If you relish the opportunity to make someone smile, enjoy a good challenge, and want to make a difference, we invite you to join the Gabbyville Virtual Receptionist team.
– Live in the U.S.
– Fast, reliable computer with enough memory (Pentium IV or better)
– Run ONLY Gabbyville software during shift
– Stable, high-speed internet connection. No WIFI
– Noise Cancelling Headset to answer calls
– Quiet work environment during business hours
– Able to type at 50 WPM or higher
– Able to quickly learn how to use multiple types of software and email
– Neutral accent
– Phone-based support or customer service experience
– Upbeat, cheerful, empathetic, customer-focused attitude
– Not allowed to work with another employer while on the clock w/ Gabbyville
– W2 not 1099
– Travel & Hospitality Industry experience is well received
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply