To be discussed.
Equivity is looking for a part-time executive assistant who is experienced working with C-level executives, bilingual in Spanish, and is experienced in a wide range of administrative activities including calendaring, organization, project management, email correspondence, and document creation.
If you enjoy supporting high level executives achieve their business goals, pride yourself on your organizational abilities, pay meticulous attention to detail, and thrive in a work-from-homeenvironment, read on.
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative and marketing support.
Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications promptly throughout the business day and certainly within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for an executive assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Starting pay is $15/hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody with at least 20 hours per week of availability between the hours of 9am – 6pm.
Qualities we are looking for:
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently with limited oversight
* Bachelor’s degree
* Fully bilingual in Spanish (written and verbal)
* 3+ years of experience as an executive assistant to a C-level executive
* Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday (Eastern or Pacific time zone availability preferred)
* Knowledge of both Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs
* Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English and Spanish)
* Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
It’s a plus if you also have:
* Experience with Quickbooks
* Experience supporting attorneys in a law office
* Customer service experience
* Experience with Salesforce and/or MailChimp
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply