Customer Care, Phone Handling
To be discussed.
An Inbound Customer Care Professional is responsible for fielding inbound telephone calls, internet chat requests and inbound email requests in a fast faced, dynamic environment with a focus on technical support using the web and computer.
This position requires availability to work every weekend, preferably Saturday & Sunday, but at least one of the 2 days. Hours will vary, typically between 6 am – 12 am.
* Must speak fluent English and preferably Spanish.
* Be able to type 35 words per minute or greater;
* Have a high speed DSL or cable connection, rated 2 MB down, 384k up (minimum), 5 MB down and 512k up (preferred)
* A dedicated home office space, which is free from distraction, and with a door that can be closed and locked. We may ask you to provide a picture of this space.
* A personal computer running at least Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 with 1 GB of RAM and 2.0 GHZ processor (minimum), 2GB of RAM and Dual Core Processor (recommended). Windows 8 may be used with a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a dual core processor, 4 GB is preferred..
* A 17″ flat panel monitor (minimum), 19″ or greater flat panel recommended.
* A webcam, for training and collaboration purposes.
* Wired networking connection (wireless is not permitted).
* Laptops are not eligible for the work-at-home agent program.
* You will be required to submit visual proof of your work-at-home environment by providing pictures of your workspace. Your workspace must be a dedicated working environment with a lockable door that is used exclusively by you.
* An approved-brand USB headset for VOIP.
* Hired agents will be responsible for purchasing a brand recommended USB headset (a list is available from recruitment), approximate price is $40.
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in a chair.
This position pay is DOE, most agents start at $10.00 USD per hour. Maximum pay for this position grade with seniority, tenure and experience is $15.00 USD.
This position is only open to applicants residing in Florida & Maine. Those not residing in those states will not be considered.
This position requires each candidate submit to a background screening as a condition of employment.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the Team Member occupying this position. Team Members will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their Supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the Team Member must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
All position requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
XACT TeleSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, XACT TeleSolutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
XACT TeleSolutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of XACT TeleSolutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply