Advertising & PR, Research, Analyst, Online Content
To be discussed.
Are you looking for a job that affords you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies, while working from the comfort of your home?
* We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
* The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on online advertisements and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool.
* Ads Evaluators log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule.
* An Ads Evaluator provides feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provides ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
* Some of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone.
* Experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.1 or higher to perform the work on.
* High School Diploma or GED Qualification
* For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years.
* Active daily user of Gmail and forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
* Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
* Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centres in 28 countries.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply