To be discussed.
Before applying, please complete the typing test http://telenotes.TypingTestPro.com/start?test=1. Minimum WPM is net 70 to be eligible for hire. If selected for an interview you will be required to take the typing test during the interview. You will be disqualified if you do not take the required typing test listed above. You must also submit a resume.
Your name will then be placed on our qualified applicants list, though this doesn’t guarantee a position.We hire depending on our workload, which can change often. When we are ready to hire we will call applicants if they are selected to conduct a phone interview. We will then call applicants if they are selected to conduct an in office interview.
We are currently only hiring individuals that reside in Utah within a reasonable commute area from the corporate office in Murray, UT. All applicants that are selected for an in office interview will be required to come into the Telenotes office.
If hired employees would be required to come into the office on the Thursday or Friday before training for new hire orientation for about two hours at the Murray office. All training is done from home. The first week of training is done Monday through Friday from approximately 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Employees would need to plan on not having any distractions during training (children, other family members, pets, etc.)
Pay for training and the first 60 days is $9.00 per hour. After that the pay is piece rate and averages about $12.45 an hour depending on speed and quality of transcription. Average gross monthly income is $440.00.
Telenotes requires each transcriber to transcribe a certain amount of sound file seconds each day depending on how long you have been with Telenotes. This is approximately 2 1/2 to 4 hrs per day of transcription time, possibly more if needed in order to ensure the work gets done each day. The transcriber position, although designed as a work from home part-time position, is not an ideal fit for individuals who already possess another full-time job due to the daily transcribing requirements of the position and irregular workflow. The necessity of an individual’s full-time or part-time job schedules make it difficult for the individual holding a full-time or part-time position to meet the required daily minimum transcription seconds.
Our workload can be unpredictable, most transcription time would be done between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Minimum seconds required can change at management’s discretion at any time with or without notice depending on our workload.
After training, each transcriber is required to sign up for 1 night shift each week, which starts at 9:00 pm and goes until the work is completed, which could possibly be 1 to 1/2 hrs. This is in addition to the regular required minimum.
* Noise cancelling headset
* Keyboard (Ergonomic recommended). Mouse *If using a laptop, we recommend turning off the Touch Pad and using a mouse.)
* High Speed internet
* 4G Ram
* Windows.net framework
* Media Player
* Mac computers need to run Parallels, or Boot Camp to run windows. You would also have to purchase Windows for your Mac if you don’t currently have that and install it on your machine in order to be able to run our software on your computer. This would all need to be done prior to coming in for training if you are hired.
* Basic computer skills (Ability to do a screen print and email, ability to uninstall/install programs, basic troubleshooting)
* Good grammar, spelling, punctuation, proper use of different forms of a word for example there, their, they’re
* Ability to listen to a recorded message and transcribe words verbatim.
* Fast learner, great attention to detail. There is a lot of information to remember and all communication is sent out via email, text message or phone call.
* Flexible work schedule
* Work from home
* Incentive programs
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply