To be discussed.
Net Transcripts is recruiting individuals who can transcribe audio content of criminal investigations.
We are looking for a dedicated pool of contractors who can consistently complete 40-60 audio minutes per day, 5 days per week.
You must have prior transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff’s department, etc.), court reporting experience, or similar. You must be able to type 80+ WPM, have excellent grammar, outstanding accuracy and proofreading skills, have experience with MS Word, and must demonstrate strong computer literacy.
A full criminal background check is required for individuals completing this work.
There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work. Therefore, it is essential that you have prior Law Enforcement transcription experience and be able to proof your work to be at least 98% accurate.
* You must be a citizen of the United States, residing in the United States
* You must be willing and able to begin immediately
* You must be able to pass a full criminal background check
* You must have prior transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing multi-speaker audios for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff’s department, etc.) or court reporting experience **We may also consider other legal transcription experience**
* You must type 80 words per minute
* You must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills
* You must be able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy
* You must be able to consistently accept projects Monday though Friday for NEXT DAY and THREE DAY turnaroundÂ **We welcome full and part-time contractors!!**
* You must have a PC that can run a transcription software package of your choosing
* You must have a high speed Internet connection
* You must demonstrate strong computer literacy and be proficient with MS Word
* You must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency not needed)
* You must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email
* You must use good quality headphones (preferably noise canceling), and a foot pedal for audio play backÂ
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Net Transcripts specializes in the verbatim transcription of multi-speaker recordings involving two or more persons. The recordings we transcribe include interviews, interrogations, witness statements, phone conversations, administrative hearings and more. These recordings are often confidential or sensitive in nature and need to be returned reliably and accurately. If you value innovation, hard work and fun as much as we do, we invite you to join our team!
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply