To be discussed.
Primarily responsible for assisting with the creation of marketing collaterals, technical documentation, and product promotion videos. Also responsible for assisting with E-marketing initiatives including email campaigns, social media campaigns, and mobile marketing campaigns. Duties to include technical writing (manuals), copywriting/copyediting, document layout and design, video production, layout/design of HTML email campaigns and landing pages, and facilitating e-marketing campaigns via marketing automation software.
* Work closely with Marketing Creative team to understand expected writing tasks and editing work.
* Work through assigned tasks according to established expectations and deadlines.
* Prepare deliverables in accordance with project requirements, established Corporate guidelines, and branding objectives.
* Create content and prepare technical documentation and marketing collaterals based on defined audience needs; work with subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy.
* Deliver high quality output with attention to detail.
* Review, edit, and proofread materials written by others.
* Work with Field Marketing Managers to build and execute marketing campaigns within marketing
* Provide support to the Web Marketing Manager for web content updates.
* Maintain corporate electronic files as instructed.
* Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the Company.
* Strong knowledge of HTML code and related web development activities
* Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content, and style of writing.
* Able to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
* Self-motivated, responsibility-taker, problem-solver.
* Great communication skills (verbal and written).
* Ability to work under tight timeframes.
* Good organizational skills.
* Strong knowledge of content creation/design software, including Adobe and Microsoft software suites.
* Experience with website and social media program/content support preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in technical communications or equivalent; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply