To be discussed.
You’re a tech-minded writer who’s all about the digital ease. From quirky gadgets that make a parent’s life easier to clever apps that teach your kids everything from new words to mathematics, you can give it all a test run and then break down the manual into parent-speak. Sounds like something you do everyday? Send us an e-mail! We’re looking for moms and dads who are ready to get their fingers flying and share their digital knowledge for our National edition.
Ideal candidates will:
* Have a sharp eye for kid-friendly and family-focused technology and apps, and in the know of the latest trends and releases
* Able to explain and breakdown technological concepts in a fun, engaging way for our audience
* Have a firm grasp of the English language, excellent grammar and punctuation skills…and, have the ability to adapt your writing style to the Red Tricycle editorial brand. You’re a Red Tricycle reader
so you already know what type of style and design resonates with our readers.
* Be active in the writing and blogging community with published work (either print or online).
* Be active on social media, able to follow trends and tech blogs.
About Red Tricycle:
Red Tricycle fuels the parenting universe with daily inspiration for family fun. We believe the best memories are created when families do fun things together and we believe every day is an opportunity to create new stories. Our mission is to help every parent feel like a rock star by inspiring them to do fun things with their kids. Each month Red Tricycle reaches 20 million parents with ideas that are aspirational and actionable that you can do at home, in your city or wherever your adventures take you.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply