To be discussed.
The Part Time Student Support Coordinator is responsible for managing and supporting the student experience in 2U programs by providing proactive, comprehensive and exceptional customer service. This position is the critical “first line of defense” in executing 2U”s expected white glove service level for its students, graduates and faculty. The Student Support Coordinator takes incoming calls from enrolled students who need technical assistance.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
The advisors will be assigned a group of enrolled students and are expected to facilitate every need of those students including but not limited to the following:
* Providing exceptional service and support to students with technical issues in the Learning Management System (LMS), Adobe Connect and other technology platforms.
* Assisting in student on-boarding with live training during orientation.
* Monitor live sessions to ensure they run smoothly.
* Provide feedback after each session so Manager and Advisors can follow up to address any issues.
* Troubleshooting technical issues and coordinating solutions with 2U’s technical team.
* Assist students in troubleshooting basic technical issues in the Learning Management System including explaining new enhancements, etc.
* Identify and refer students to Manager and Student Support Advisors for additional support
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
* Minimum 1 year experience working in a service-oriented, customer support, technical support or related field
* Some college coursework required
* Strong customer service background required
* Experience providing service in a collegiate, university or online environment a strong plus
* Familiarity with online learning technology a plus
* Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner
* Strong student-centered, customer service focus; commitment to student satisfaction and success
* Ability to work evening and weekend hours to support students at peak times
* Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
* Ability work and contribute in a team environment
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply