To be discussed.
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 6 million students worldwide, is seeking a part-time Standards Aligner to join our content development team. In this role, you will be responsible for aligning IXL social studies skills to state educational standards. These alignments will be used by teachers across the nation to design their lessons and track their students’ progress.
This is a remote, part-time, contract position (10 to 20 hours per week).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Accurately interpret state educational standards and curriculum documents
* Identify the IXL skills that best help students meet the goals of each standard
* Format alignments as Excel spreadsheets
* Assist in researching state standards
* Collaborate with curriculum designers to determine the best possible alignments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor’s degree in history, education, social science, or a related field
* Comfort with elementary education terminology
* Strong knowledge of U.S. and world history, geography, civics, and economics
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
* Detail-oriented and highly organized
* Ability to work independently
* Experience with or interest in K-12 education
IXL Learning is an educational technology company that delivers an immersive learning experience — for all students, in all grades, in math, English language arts, science, and social studies. With one in 10 students already using IXL in the U.S., and over 20 billion questions asked and answered around the world, IXL is helping schools successfully use technology to improve teaching and learning.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply