Marketing, Social Media
To be discussed.
BusySeed is a quickly growing startup that helps local, national and international business increase revenue through social media and other online channels. We are a bunch of energetic people that love working hard and growing ourselves as people. If a foosball table and a beanbag chair are any indications, we also love to have fun too.
We are looking for a remote individual who will assume the role of social media manager for our company. The ideal candidate will be proactive, personable and must know how to relate with small business merchants. This is a part-time position that will require a minimum of 10 hours a week of work and has the potential to become full-time within a month or so. We are looking to fill immediately.
* Ability to edit work done by others and by self
* Strong understanding of visual design and the components of good design
* Creating content for different brand voices
* Engaging personality with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
* Strong leadership with the ability to understand the mission and execute autonomously.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Keeps current with social media trends, new channels, and new opportunities.
* Self-motivated with the drive to achieve and exceed goals and constantly better themselves
* Strong communication and organization skills
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and do what is necessary to get the job done
* Ability to handle a max of 15-20 client accounts
* Plan and implement social strategies among multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) for businesses in various industries, based on their individual business goals.
* Find key audiences and curate content in line with those goals, and analyze success. Develop,
implement and manage innovative ideas/promotions to drive greater relevance and engagement.
* Create and analyze social advertisements.
* Respond to messages, comments, and mentions on all platforms. Manage reviews on sites such as Yelp, Google Places, and TripAdvisor.Ensure satisfaction with regular communication.Additional projects as needed
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply