Social Media, Writing, Editing, Online Publishing
To be discussed.
2Modern is looking for an experienced, results-oriented social media manager to join our team. Do you want to work with internationally known brands and be a part of a dynamic team where you can make a big difference with your contribution?
You would be responsible for creating and executing the company’s social media strategy to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion. Ultimately, this includes conceptualizing and implementing the 2Modern “voice” across all social platforms to communicate effectively with designated audiences and drive engagement.
2Modern is a fast-growing ecommerce company within the home/office furnishings business based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but serve all of North America. Established in 2003, 2Modern is a pioneer and leader in the modern furniture, lighting and accessory market. We are authorized dealers for over 150+ coveted brands such as Knoll, Foscarini, Moooi, Tom Dixon, Blu Dot, Artemide and many more.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated social campaigns from concept to execution. The Social Media Manager will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as developers, designers and copywriters), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. Compensation includes a competitive base salary and incentive plan.
We are looking for individuals with a knowledge of succeeding within an ecommerce environment, can manage campaigns tactically and strategically, has experience in both B2C and B2B (Architects/Designers/Builders/Buyers), is proactive and can work well with a decentralized environment.
Qualified Candidates will have:
* 3+ years of experience in social media, writing/editing, online publishing, or related field
* Demonstration of active immersion in the social space i.e. blog, instagram, pinterest, etc.
* Proven track record of executing social media strategies at a high level and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
* Ability to stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing social media platforms
* Knowledge and understanding of SEO and how it is affected by social
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
* Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
* Knowledge of and passion for design, interiors, trends in social media and new technologies
* Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, mood boards, video, etc.)
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
* Ability to articulate the 2Modern “voice” and communicate across all social media platforms
* Track, monitor, react to and manage all social channels on a daily (and hourly) basis, including evenings and weekends – both real-time and scheduled
* Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of online initiatives using relevant monitoring tools; generate analytics reports and effectively tweak social strategy and content based on analytics
* Set and deliver on tangible KPI’s from social (ie. Referrals, ROI, fan growth, engagement, lead generation, SEO)
* Aid in the creation of content for all social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.; conceptualize and execute programs to encourage engagement with the various platforms Identify relevant blogs and work with internal teams to engage in social conversations to provide reach for key launches, promotions and viral marketing efforts
* Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media / marketing / e-
* Own and develop the social content calendar and work with key stakeholders and partners to plan, curate and create fresh and fun content to sustain community growth, and high fan engagement
* Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers
* Develop best practices based on results, industry trends, and competitive audits
Please include the following with your application:
* Salary Requirements
* Available start date
* 3 References
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply