Customer Service, Education & Training, Sales
To be discussed.
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
We currently have part-time educational sales opportunities throughout the United States that provide telephone support to our sales efforts in temporarily open territories.
As a Pearson Part-Time Sales Representative you will seek out and follow-up on sales opportunities with effective and innovative solutions that address issues and challenges facing institutions and students to meet necessary educational outcomes. You are also involved with supporting and providing service to current customers. If you value learning and have a passion for education but are unable to work in a full time capacity, you may find this be a great fit.
Your responsibilities would consist of:
* Effectively follow-up on incoming phone and email requests from customers.
* Employ effective consultative techniques including productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business.
* Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities; maintain product knowledge around Pearson technologies, the educational industry, and factors influencing the market environment.
* Comfort with delivering virtual technology presentations to faculty.
* Responding promptly to all customers questions or request for assistance.
* Work closely with sales managers on goals and focus for territory coverage.
Successful candidates for the position should demonstrate:
* Sales experience with a consistent track record for meeting sales goals.
* Prior educational publishing sales experience preferred.
* An aptitude and enthusiasm in investigating, creating and fulfilling customers’ needs.
* Demonstrated experience in training and supporting customer with products and/or services.
* Experience with Learning Technologies or curiosity about the development of traditional and technology based intellectual property.
* Technological proficiency and strong working knowledge of the internet, mobile technologies, and computer applications and a business systems.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication.
* A 4-year college degree demonstrating academic excellence.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply