Customer Service, Quality Control , Travel , Consulting
To be discussed.
FROSCH believes customer service is a complete company effort. Join FROSCH as a Quality Control Specialist and be a part of delivering a high level of internal, back-office support to FROSCH agents. Hours for the Quality Control Team cover the following hours and shifts are TBD within this coverage:
What FROSCH Offers You:
* Flexibility to work from home
* Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
* Strong collaborative environment
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
* IATA and LifeMart Benefits
* Gym Reimbursement
* Continued Industry Training Employee Recognition Program
* Assist peers within a team capacity by monitoring Apollo and Sabre queues, preventing/reporting and providing guidance on errors.
* Uphold FROSCH guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building and updating PNRs, ticketing attendance, and punctuality.
* Ensure that client travel policies are consistently followed and documented.
* Continually stay informed of all airline rules and regulations in addition to other industry requirements.
* Coordination with supervisors and team leads on urgent matters.
* Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
* Provide peer support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor.
* Participate in operational projects and functions as appointed by manager.
* Utilize Global Distribution Systems (GDS) to arrange appropriate segments of travel and execute: Ticketing, Exchanges, Refunds, and Queue sorting.
* Be responsive to internal and external client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent
communication and follow up.
* Live up to FROSCH Core Values at all times: respect, integrity, excellence, communication, commitment
and delivering the unexpected.
* Previous experience working within a travel management company required
* Prior native GDS use in Sabre and Apollo is required
* Ability to multi-task, pro-actively resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
* Must have impeccable listening skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the best practices within the travel industry.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite; especially Outlook and Word is a plus.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply