To be discussed.
WES is looking for processors to produce accurate evaluation reports for Global clients and applicants to assist in their integration into academic or business settings in the US and Canada. This is a pay per project role, with flexible hours and great for remote workers, looking to assist in the administrative process. All training will be included.
Duties included but not limited to:
* Entering course information from transcripts into course worksheets as per WES guidelines (Area of study, course name, grades, credits).
* Selecting credit allocations.
* Entering equivalency summaries and equivalency remarks.
* Alerting managers to errors within files from previous stages.
* Confirming that the grading scale is accurate.
* Following WES policies and procedures to develop accurate evaluations.
* Learning and adapting to changes introduced by the Evaluation Governance Committee.
* Becoming familiar with the end-to-end Standard Evaluation Process.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Time management and organizational training and experience.
* Good communication skills.
* A strong worth ethic and be responsible and accountable.
* A tolerance for repetitive work.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
* 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative or document-driven function.
* Computer, internet and database skills.
* Word processing, data entry experience preferred.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply