Administrative, Health, Medical, Clerical
To be discussed.
The Physician Administrative Assistant is responsible for distributing physician advisor reviews to the physician panel. This role may also be responsible for the electronic data capture, assignment of Carrier referrals, bill assignments, handling of excel reports, and analyzing data.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for timely and accurate assignment of medical files to Physician Reviewer.
* Work in several programs including Lotus Notes, Sametime, excel, MS Word
* Monitor and track daily requests from Nurse Case Managers and Physician Advisors
* Act as a liaison between Physician Advisors, Nurse Case Managers and other departments to ensure timely workflow.
* Comfortable speaking on the phone with physicians and Nurse Case Managers
* General Clerical Duties as assigned
* A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Job Related Skills/Experience:
* A minimum of 1 year clerical/administrative experience in an office environment is required.
* Prior experience in a Health Related field is preferred.
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Sametime and Lotus Notes applications is required.
* Knowledge of Medical Terminology is preferred.
* Excellent telephone skills is required.
* Strong documentation and organizational skills is required.
* Must have excellent customer service skills is required.
* Reliable and self-motivated and must be a team player
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment is required.
* Ability to work in a home environment (requires broadband internet access such as cable or Verizon FIOS – DSL and Satellite are not acceptable). Speed Minimum: 15Mbps Download & 5Mbps Upload) is required.
* Office environment (Iselin, NJ office) with the ability to transition to work from home after completion of training, quality and productive goals met.
Auto Injury Solutions (AIS)
Auto Injury Solutions delivers customizable, end-to-end solutions to clients in all fifty states for medical claims resulting from automobile accidents involving first and third party injury coverage.
AIS provides three types of solutions and outsourcing services: (1) Bill Review Solutions, which involve the review of first party medical claims, (2) Medical Advisory Solutions, which include nurse case management, physician reviews, hospital audits, and other professional review services, and (3) Demand Package Solutions, which involve the review of third party medical claims.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply