To be discussed.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for an operations-loving person to add to the mix. The Operations Support Specialist role at Modern Tribe is a champion for the Ops team as well as our culture and our candidate experience. This role helps to drive Ops/HR and recruiting projects forward as assigned for the service side of Modern Tribe as well as the product teams working on The Event Calendar. If you thrive on being helpful and supporting a growing team by resolving and investigating team member inquiries, assisting in coordinating company-wide activities, writing new initiative proposals, screening applicants and driving admin process efficiencies this gig might be for you.
Who We Are
Modern Tribe, Inc. is a rapidly growing software & design company. We develop custom solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, government institutions and smaller growing organizations. We pride ourselves on our ability to bridge people and technology and to bring the passion and dedication of an entrepreneur to every project. Our team is composed of talented employees and freelancers around North & South America (and a smattering across the globe).
Who You Are
We love working with each other because we have built a culture that suits us well. We work primarily with freelancers and coordinate their talents for large projects. To be on our team, you must be:
* HAPPY Where there is a will, there is a way. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
* HELPFUL Always looking for ways that you can help others.
* CURIOUS It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily, and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
* ACCOUNTABLE Our clients expect us to get the right thing done on budget and on time. Communicating expectations and meeting them is the cornerstone of success.
* A FREELANCER This means that if you live within the USA, you will also maintain your own personal client list and that Modern Tribe will only comprise a proportion of your total income. Regardless of where you live, you need to be already freelancing.
* Assist in the day-to-day activities of the ops team to assure efficient and effective organizational activities
* Provide support to Modern Tribe’s HR partner
* Support Ops in resolving or investigating team member inquiries
* Assist recruiting with reviewing applications for top priority open roles
* Execute the onboarding and offboarding process
* Identify areas of efficiency within the Ops team
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working as part of a remote team
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented
* organizational skills
* A methodical approach to all tasks
* Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
* Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
* Ability to work remotely with little-to-no supervision is a must
* Excited to be part of a team with the potential for a long term relationship
* Fluent English speaker
Knowledge & Experience:
* 1-3 years of experience within an Agency environment or in-house ops team
* Knowledge of remote office procedures and workflows
* Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
* Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
* Experience working on a small team and wearing a variety of hats to solve problems as needed
* Proficient with Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs etc, Google Hangouts etc
* Knowledge of developer and designer and technical role requirements
* Previous HR department experience
Pay range is between $18-$25 USD per hour commensurate with qualifications and experience. This gig is about 15-20 hours per week of work. This is a one time contract position, though we are always seeking longer relationships with kick-ass people.
Work from anywhere in the US or Canada; if you are in Central or South America, let’s talk. This will be a 100% remote position. If your working hours are in a timezone outside of the US range, but you work 3+ hours of overlap each day our team might be able to consider your application.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply