Technical support, Operations
Karat has reengineered technical hiring to ensure that great talent gets noticed by great companies. We augment engineering organizations by conducting the first-rounds of technical interviews on their behalf. Our service saves material engineering time and drives a highly responsive and consistent experience for candidates. Karat continuously invests in cutting edge interview methodologies with an aim of reducing bias and letting candidates demonstrate their true ability.
We operate as strategic partners for engineering leaders at the world’s leading technology companies including Jet, MuleSoft, Roblox, Intuit, Ten-X, Minted and many more. As the gold standard of technical interviewing, our well-funded company is scaling quickly to meet our growing list of client’s needs. Come join us!
The Operations Support Specialist works at the heart of Karat’s product and operations. You’ll play a crucial role in defining the Karat user experience. You’ll be on the front lines in interacting with candidates and interviewers and representing the Karat brand, as well as the brands of our clients. In addition, you will play an important role in helping to refine our core interviewing product based on your interactions with candidates and interviewers.
– Work with our network of technical interviewers to accurately portray candidates’ interview results
– Provide real-time support to candidates and interviewers during live interviews
– Develop and execute against communication protocols, messaging, and workflow to ensure that candidates’ questions and concerns are responded to in a timely fashion and reflect the Karat brand and values
– Continuously drive improvements in the overall candidate experience
– Help develop and refine our core interviewing product
– Have superb English communication skills.
– Are able to be productive while working remotely.
– Have great writing skills–you’ll be editing a lot of content.
– Are able and desire to learn quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment.
– Can communicate and collaborate well with others: you’ll need to empathize appropriately with distinct audiences (developers, candidates, clients, etc).
– Like dynamic environments where constant innovation is required. We are always trying to improve and we’ll look to you to keep an eye out for areas of improvement after you are familiar with our systems.
– Can manage your time well and are reliable–always showing up is half the battle!
– Are open to a flexible schedule at times, and willing to help out as our interview volume fluctuates.
Knowledge of computer science and ability to code is a plus.