To be discussed.
Looking for a fun and professional online teaching position with a stable income? Look no further! At 51Talk, we believe that teaching should be as enjoyable as it is rewarding, and by putting you in control of your own virtual classroom, we bring this opportunity right into the comfort of your own home.
We are looking for motivated, go-getter individuals with teaching experience under their belts. As an independent contractor, you’ll teach Chinese children under 12 using 51Talk’s platform and curriculum – no lesson planning required!
51Talk was founded in 2011, and since then has expanded globally. As the first online Chinese education company to go public on the New York Stock Exchange, 51Talk continues to make headlines with its strategic partnerships across the academic world, including Highlights, Pearson, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, And the American International School of Utah.
Our founder Jack built 51Talk with an inspiring mission: love and empower every child. 51Talk is looking for motivated, engaging teachers to give Chinese children fun and fruitful learning experiences. Together, we will forge a bright future for the next generation of young learners in China.
* The classes: 45-minute full immersion English language group classes
* The pay: Base rate of $18 per 45-minute class, plus performance-based bonuses
* The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by our in-house * team
* The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
* The place: Conveniently teach from your own home – no commute!
* The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-canceling headset – we provide the rest
* The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses.
* The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students.
* BA degree or higher
* Experience teaching kids (minimum of 1 year)
* Experience in the U.S. or Canadian education systems
* Desire to engage and inspire young learners
* At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL, TEFL, etc. (Preferred)
* ESL experience (Preferred)
* Contract type: Independent contractor
* Start date: Immediately
* Contract term: 1 year
* Payment details: Teachers are paid through their choice of PayPal or bank transfer each month for the
* previous month’s work
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply