Journalism, Media, Editing, PR, Marketing
To be discussed.
Kurani is a socially conscious architecture firm that designs spaces to improve human life. Our current work asks: Can we help more people access quality education by making more places conducive to learning? We partner with schools, institutions, and leading companies to design learning spaces that increase opportunities for children and adults around the globe.
Media Relations Associate will help Kurani raise brand awareness through press, publishing, website, and social media. The position is for Part Time/Freelance only and available immediately.
* 2-5 years of professional experience in marketing, PR, or journalism
* relationships with Editors and Journalists in top-tier US media
* able to work remotely, part-time
* handle multiple projects on different timelines
* pitch to secure media placements
* devise new tactics for marketing and press (beyond traditional article writing, social media, and infographics)
* work with graphic designers to create outreach collateral, including brochures
* propose new ideas for garnering press
* stay informed on opportunities for press, speaking and writing, and awards
* write and issue press releases to relevant beats
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply