Administrative, Bilingual, Spanish, Inbound Call, Customer Service, Medical & Health
To be discussed.
Health Educator Job Summary:
The health educator is responsible for answering incoming calls on the educational support line which is open 24X7 and will have varied shifts. The key transferrable skills for these positions are professionalism, compassion, communication, organization, and resourcefulness. Schedules will be posted monthly.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty within the established guidelines.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Patient Screening/Inbound calls:
* The ability to successfully listen to callers on the educational support line, closely follow written FAQs and accurately document outcomes in Salesforce is vital.
* Team members are required to have a good understanding of patient privacy laws (HIPAA) as well as disease knowledge and sensitivity.
* Professionalism is of utmost importance at all times.
* Compassion, empathy, time management and organization are extremely important to successfully fulfill this role.
* Health Educators are also responsible for collaborating with RAC Team members to keep them informed of call totals and issues that arise.
* Strong teamwork mentality is needed for this position.
* Participation in ongoing training and monitoring is mandatory.
* Candidates must have the ability to read and comprehend general documents relating to the Pharmaceutical/Bio-technology industry that include, but are not limited to: Medical education, medical periodicals, clinical trial data, package inserts, medical procedures and industry regulations.
* Candidates will have demonstrated their ability to effectively and professionally communicate with managers, clients, customers, mentors, and the general public.
* Working with patients requires the candidates to exercise discretion and empathy as patients are living with chronic conditions.
* Fluency in a foreign language is a plus, but not required.
* Health educators may be asked to manage a high volume of inbound calls and input information into our database.
* Therefore, it is important that these employees have demonstrable organizational skills and can give clear examples of their ability to multitask in a high- pressure environment.
* The importance of privacy means that recordkeeping and file management are crucial.
* Health education inherently requires a person to think quickly and be able to troubleshoot effectively. A demonstrated ability to anticipate hurdles and overcome them quickly and efficiently is paramount.
* The size and nature of our company will require that you work in collaboration with people in other departments.
* Candidates must demonstrate their willingness/ability to step into other roles as needed to drive the success of the company.
* Candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to be a contributing member of a team that has goals that are broader than an individual job description or function.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or three to five year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
* Medical background preferred.
* Fluency in Spanish is required.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply