To be discussed.
The Money Source is now hiring: Remote Retail FHA/VA Underwriters
Underwriters are responsible for evaluating risk and making loan decisions based on existing underwriting guidelines and information and documentation provided in the loan file.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review applications for completeness and update data in LOS to ensure data integrity
* Ensure loan quality standards are met, with a maximum major deficiency percentage of less than 1% on underwritten files
* Work with internal and external partners to clear conditions in a timely manner
* Analyze and review documentation in file to verify accuracy of application and support underwriting decision
* Calculate income based on tax returns and/or other income documents in file. Review and confirm assets in file
* Review and analyze appraisals, preliminary title work, and purchase contracts
* Make loan decisions based on the overall worthiness of the borrower(s) and issue loan approvals, counter offers, or denials
* Communicate decisions to all parties and build relationships with both internal and external partners
* Underwriting Teams structured by product group (FHA,VA, Conv)
* Dedicated Credit Risk liaison to provide real time feedback
* Follow the 4155 and 4001 with minimal overlays
* Lucrative bonus plan
* Low Underwriter quote (30 loans per month)
* Ability to get multiple designations
* Knowledgeable management and team
Experience and Skills:
* DE Certified
* LAPP/SAR Certified
* Commensurate with experience. The Money Source/Endeavor America Loan Services offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental), paid time off, and a 401K savings plan. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. The Money Source/Endeavor America Loan Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* The Money Source Remote
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION The Money Source is a national correspondent lending company, headquartered in Melville, New York. We believe that by investing in the needs of our sellers, brokers, employees, and homeowners we can create an environment that fosters growth, achievement, and most importantly happiness. At The Money Source it is our goal to create a company that is more than just a mortgage lender. We believe that we have an obligation to our team, lending partners, and to homeowners to build a business that focuses on the one thing that humanity strives for in life: Growing Happiness.
We believe that by aligning the interests of our employees, sellers, brokers and homeowners we are building a company that empowers doing the right thing for the right reasons. By promotion of our company culture, and through constant innovation through our EASY Technology,The Money Source is building a model of excellence in the mortgage industry and wishes to be an example of what a company should be.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply