$18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Looking for a fun and professional online teaching position with a stable income? Look no further! At 51Talk, we believe that teaching should be as enjoyable as it is rewarding, and by putting you in control of your own virtual classroom, we bring this opportunity right into the comfort of your own home.
We are looking for motivated, go-getter individuals with teaching experience under their belts. As an independent contractor, you’ll teach Chinese children under 12 using 51Talk’s platform and curriculum – no lesson planning required!
Requirements and Qualifications of the Online English Teacher – Online ESL Teacher for Group Classes:
* BA degree or higher
* Experience teaching kids (minimum of 1 year)
* Experience in the U.S. or Canadian education systems
* Desire to engage and inspire young learners
* At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL, TEFL, etc. (Preferred) * ESL experience (Preferred)
If you have the Qualifications and have worked in Similar Roles you will be highly considered, including
* Online English Education / Educator / Online English Teaching
* Online English Tutor / Online English Tutoring
* Online English Teacher Assistant / Online English Elementary Teacher
* Summer Teacher / Casual Teacher / Assistant Teacher / Teaching Assistant
* Elementary School Teacher / High School Teacher
The Basics of the Online English Teacher Role
* The classes: 45-minute full immersion English language group classes
* The pay: Base rate of $18 per 45-minute class, plus performance based bonuses
* The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by our in-house team
* The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
* The place: Conveniently teach from your own home – no commute!
* The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset – we provide the rest
* The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses.
* The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students.
51Talk was founded in 2011, and since then has expanded globally. As the first online Chinese educa-tion company to go public on the New York Stock Exchange, 51Talk continues to make headlines with its strategic partnerships across the academic world, including: Highlights, Pearson, Cambridge Univer-sity Press, Oxford University Press, And the American International School of Utah.
Our founder Jack built 51Talk with an inspiring mission: love and empower every child. 51Talk is looking for motivated, engaging teachers to give Chinese children fun and fruitful learning experiences. To-gether, we will forge a bright future for the next generation of young learners in China.
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply