Education & Training, K-12, Online Teaching, Teaching, Writing, Online Content
To be discussed.
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short, fun video lessons to our millions of users. Our first courses helped students earn college credit quickly and easily. After expanding to include content for K-12 students, we’re now developing specific teacher resources and materials.
What We’re Looking for in an Education & Teaching Lesson Writer
You’re an expert in your field. You might hold one or more professional certifications. You’d like to use your knowledge and experience to help others improve their craft or cultivate new skills for reaching more learners.
We’re looking for professionals passionate in their field who can contribute to our library of engaging online resources and lesson plans for teachers. Our ideal contract lesson writer is creative, collaborative and responsive. To help us provide helpful quality instruction to our professional audience, you’ll need to have the following qualifications:
* A master’s degree or higher
* Teaching experience in K-12 and/or post-secondary
As a contract lesson writer, you’ll receive the following:
* Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
* Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
* Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply