Editing, Proofreading, Medical & Health, Doctor & Practitioner, Medical Research
To be discussed.
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries.
We engage a global team of highly skilled freelance editors who are experts in various academic fields. CACTUS is honoured to be ranked 15th (after a screening of more than 40,000 companies) on the 2016 list of Top 100 Companies for Remote/Freelance Jobs (http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/01/27/work-from-home-in-2016-the-top-100-companies-for-remote-jobs/#1120fd9836f0).
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors. Apply now and register instantly!
Why this is a great opportunity
* Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
* Potential to earn USD 1200 to 3000 per month (based on regular availability)
* Additional fees of up to 20%
* No need to relocate
What you will do
* Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
* Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
* Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
What you need
* At least a Bachelor’s degree and/or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in physical sciences and engineering, healthcare, life sciences, medicine and surgery [detailed subject-area list below] OR
* At least a Master’s degree and/or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in Psychology and Psychosocial Healthcare or Design and Fine Arts OR
* At least a PhD degree and/or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in the Humanities [detailed subject-area list below]
* Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply