To be discussed.
We are seeking an ecommerce professional who has a successful track record managing products on Amazon, eBay or other online retailers. If you are goal oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit and know how to get the job done, then read on.
Pet Dreams was founded in 1999 and is a leading brand in the Pet Industry. We are passionate about designing stylish and affordable pet beds. We were the first company to design bedding for dog crates which has become the top selling category in dog beds.
If you prefer small entrepreneurial companies, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing company where you can become a valuable asset. You will work side by side with a highly motivated CEO. You will be involved in many aspects of building the business. Specifically, your responsibilities will expand into the following areas and beyond:
* Manage Pet Dreams product listings in Amazon, eBay, Walmart as well as with our B2B accounts such as PetSmart, Petco, Chewy, Houzz, Wayfair
* Respond diplomatically to product reviews, inquiries and resolve any customer concerns
* Edit and upload product Images on all ecommerce channels
* Process and Manage orders via EDI and our CMS (Content Management System)
* Approve and Setup Wholesale customers
* Social Media- set up products in Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
This is a contract to hire position. This starting role requires 20-25 hours per week. The more responsibilities you can handle and want the more we can provide!
You will be given the opportunity to become a full-time employee by taking on new responsibilities and challenges. Full time employees are rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits and company paid educational training.
Because you will be dealing with sensitive information, we perform both background and reference checks.
* 3+ experience working with consumer products in ecommerce
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Experience working with teams located remotely (preferred, but not required)
* Ability to take incoming calls and make outgoing calls
* Tech Savvy- you’re a wizard with technology and will troubleshoot most problems
* Excel and all of Microsoft office
* Adobe Photoshop
* A dog owner is a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Competitive starting pay: Depending on experience $15-$20/hour
* Be your own boss and together we will set goals and define success
* Autonomy – We welcome people who are capable and appreciate working in their own space
* Flexible hours Monday through Friday EST. No nights or weekends
* Learning Credits are provided and encouraged to stay on top of your game
* Opportunities to advance including a competitive bonus structure
* Reliable High-Speed internet access
* A dedicated home office free from background noise or other distractions
* HD Webcam for Daily Video calls via Skype
* You’ll work part of the time in Eastern Standard Time, though you don’t have to live in this time zone and you will have flexible hours
* You’re comfortable working in the cloud and using tools such as Skype, Asana Slack, and Basecamp
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply