To be discussed.
The DPS Coordinator, will monitors, assigns, and communicates with adjusters and account management to ensure turnaround times for the client are met.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor TAT reports and processing bins to insure files are not late
* Daily assignment of packages to nurse team.
* Research files that are not moving timely
* Complete files daily in the error reason code, State variance and exception workflow bins.
* Communicate with adjusters and account managers via phone and email regarding illegible bills, system navigation questions and status of packages.
* Track files ensure timelines are met.
* Send and monitor vendor completion of data capture and nurse review files.
* Scan and barcode packages.
A minimum of a High School diploma or GED is required.
Job Related Skills/Experience:
* Previous experience with ICD-10 and CPT code billing entry is required.
* Excellent data entry skills is required.
* Computer literate, with emphasis in Excel is required.
* Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills is required.
* Detail oriented and the ability to work independently and multitask is required.
* Customer service background is strongly preferred.
* Ability to work in a home environment (requires broadband internet access such as cable or Verizon FIOS – DSL and Satellite are not acceptable). A minimum download speed of 15Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is required.
This position will be a remote opportunity. Ideal candidates would live near one the of the following AIS offices ( Lakewood, CO, Iselin, NJ and Daphne, AL).
Auto Injury Solutions (AIS)
Auto Injury Solutions delivers customizable, end-to-end solutions to clients in all fifty states for medical claims resulting from automobile accidents involving first and third party injury coverage.
AIS provides three types of solutions and outsourcing services: (1) Bill Review Solutions, which involve the review of first party medical claims, (2) Medical Advisory Solutions, which include nurse case management, physician reviews, hospital audits, and other professional review services, and (3) Demand Package Solutions, which involve the review of third party medical claims.
AIS is a CCC Information Services Inc., company. You can learn more about AIS by visiting www.aisreview.com and you can learn more about CCC by visiting www.cccis.com
Why Choose AIS
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple? Customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate and stay strong.
Our benefit plans include: medical, dental, vision, life and accidental death/dismemberment insurance, long term disability, 401K retirement program, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, discount programs and a credit union. In addition, AIS Colleagues may choose to enroll in a number of colleague-paid insurance programs, including supplemental life, short term disability, critical illness, accident, home, pet, auto, and legal insurance. AIS Colleagues may also take advantage of tax-advantaged flexible spending accounts for health care, dependent care, and transportation.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply