Customer Service, Phone Handling, Email, Chat
Join our team and help us end the cancer pandemic once and for all! It’s time to take matters into our own hands and educate ourselves on real prevention and treatments.
We are looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Customer Support Team. We are searching for experienced Customer Support Representatives who want to inform and support our customers.
* You love engaging with people and assisting them comes naturally to you
* You have the ability to adapt and respond to varied types of personalities
* You would love to work-from-home doing meaningful work with a global impact
* You are a self-starter with high levels of personal initiative and positive attitude
* You are resourceful and solution-oriented
* You are open to giving & receiving coaching on performance
* You are a dependable team player who makes contributes independently
* You want to WOW customers by going the extra mile
About the Position:
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for going the extra-mile to ensure our customers are “Wowed” each time they interact with us online through chats, emails and phone calls. The CSR achieves the “Wow” factor by quickly and efficiently responding to questions, providing product and service recommendations and resolving or reporting issues as they arise.
This is a remote work-from-home position that requires a reliable computer, high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute capabilities and a quiet place to interact with our customers.
* Manages large amounts of incoming calls, chats, and emails and builds sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
* Converts prospects into customers whenever possible.
* Identifies and assesses customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
* Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the methods/tools provided via LiveAgent responses and the CS Manual.
* Meets Customer Support (CS) Team quotas.
* Handles complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within identified time limits; follows up to ensure resolution.
* Keeps accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and processes regarding customer
* Follows Company and CS Team procedures, guidelines and policies.
* Goes the extra-mile to engage customers and ensure they have a positive experience.
* Other duties, as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; prefer some college
* Working knowledge of online tools and systems – Skype, G-mail, G-docs, G-sheets, online customer support systems and CRM systems
* Strong preference is given to individuals who have experience working remotely
* Must have at least one full year of experience in a Customer Service role with preference given to those working in a Call Center
* Applicants with Customer Service experience in the food industry or retail environment may be considered, if technically proficient in online applications, spreadsheets or databases.
* $12 per hour
* High school or equivalent
* Call Center: 1 year
* remote (work-from-home): 1 year
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply