To be discussed.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 21,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company that believes great results matter more than where you produce them, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
We’re on the search for exceptional people, regardless of where in the US they live. Our current team is located across the US in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, California and Nebraska, and internationally in Ireland, Germany, and Singapore. Customer Support is the heart and soul of our business. Our team is continuing to grow, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Responsibilities as a Customer Support Specialist
* Be a trailblazer for remote work at HubSpot. Partner with your team to pioneer new ways of communicating, collaborating, and driving exceptional value for our customers
* Help HubSpot software customers with varied skill levels implement successful inbound marketing and sales initiatives over the phone, email, and chat
* Take ownership of technical issues and take our customers’ problems, puzzles, bugs etc. through to completion from beginning to end
* Use your resourcefulness to team up with other HubSpotters, such as developers and account managers, to holistically drive effective software solutions for our customers
* Spread the love. Regularly document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps so the rest of the Services team – and our customer base – can learn from them
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
* 1+ years experience in a customer service environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Has a history of self-starting, setting goals, and knocking them out of the park
* Can always find new ways to add value
* Gets genuine fulfillment by supporting others in achieving success
* Loves to drive results independently, and as a member of a collaborative team
* Driven by natural curiosity and an affinity for problem-solving
* Has a hunger to learn and grow, and support others in learning and growing
* Has an established interest in technology, marketing, sales and business growth
* Enjoys being a pioneer, is comfortable in ambiguous situations
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply