To be discussed.
Join our team at Intelenet Global Services to work in the fast-paced world of the travel and hospitality industry. We are growing and seeking 28 associates to assist customers with booking memorable reservations on our travel rewards account. Customer service experience, previous travel industry experience and work from home call/contact center experience are preferred, but an outstanding work ethic and strong drive to succeed is a must! Training starts August 28th. Apply today for a chance to take part in this exciting opportunity.
Agents answer incoming calls from card members who want to redeem their reward points to book trips. Calls include providing travel options (air, hotel and car), booking travel, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc.
This is a work-from-home position. Computer equipment and software provided. Candidates must provide high speed internet access.
* Booking leisure domestic and international reservations
* Provide excellent customer service over the phone to customers
* Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
* Previous experience working in a work-from-home call center environment, required
* Previous travel experience booking air, hotel, car, etc, preferred
* Provide high speed internet access in your home
– Must be at least 3MB upload/10MB download speed, cannot be satellite ISP
– Must provide proof of internet connection and speed to be considered
* Must be available to start on August 28th, and attend all training sessions, without any absence, for the first 7 weeks
– Training is Monday-Friday
* Be proficient in computer operation and website navigation
* Must be able to multi-task between multiple computer programs and websites
* Able to work independently
* Have excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
* Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Ability to work in an constantly changing and fast paced environment
* Strong judgment and decision-making skills
* Superior negotiating skills
* Work from the comfort of your own home
* Paid training
* Stable schedules
* Comprehensive benefits including IATAN travel benefits
* Computer equipment provided
* Job Stability – Growth Opportunities
* Wide variety of schedules available – morning, afternoon shifts, and evening shifts!
– Also, you will need to be able to work one weekend day
* Shift differential for working hours between 7pm – 4:59am!
* Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
* Paid Time Off after 90 days (80hrs. first year)
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply