To be discussed.
We value your time. Therefore, apply only once to join the WSOL agent community. Your profile will be available for all open program jobs.
The basic steps are:
* Join our talent community
This will take about two to three minutes. You can join from any device, including your cell phone or tablet.
* Review job posts and create your profile.
This will take about five minutes. You can complete it from any device, including your cell phone or tablet.
* Sign up to be an agent by filling out your application and completing a technology scan.
This will take about five to 10 minutes. You will need to be on the computer you intend to use to complete your work as a contractor.
* Take assessments that include written and verbal interview questions and aptitude tests.
Set aside about 30 minutes to complete the assessments. Please note, you will need to be in a quiet area with no distractions. You will also need access to a phone. It is recommended to use a land line phone. You will only have one opportunity to take the assessments. Due to the high volume of applicants, we only allow one-time assessment testing.
* Interview with us
Within one to two weeks of completing and passing all steps, a talent specialist will reach out and schedule an interview.
Working Solutions agents on the Customer Service Program will offer customer service by taking inbound calls and emails with inquiries from members and sales reps (during the same shift) regarding member account problems, new promotions, services, features and membership cancellation requests. Contactors must be fast thinkers with excellent communication skills who can clearly answer member questions and anticipate future needs.
* Superior Customer Service: Contractors must have a positive and professional demeanor, with responsive customer service to provide white glove service.
* Excellent Communication Skills: Contractors must be able to show excellent verbal and written communication skills to handle inbound calls and emails support as needed.
* Sales Skills: Contractors must be willing to make strong retention attempts on calls from members who want to cancel membership.
* Tech Savvy Multi-tasker: Contractors must be able to speak with callers while navigating through multiple systems, entering vital information to create a client profile.
* Flexibility & Availability: Contractors must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the client’s operating hours.
* Travel experience is a plus.
Contractors on the Customer Service Program will need to successfully pass a background check to work this program. The background check will consist of a social security number verification, national sex offender registry report and a criminal history check.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply