Content Coordinator, Marketing
To be discussed.
Tempesta Media is a leading provider of content and influencer marketing solutions. Through our revolutionary technology platform and more than 17,000 continuously vetted professional writers and influencers, we help more than 4,000 companies tap into the power of content and influencer marketing to drive revenue. Headquartered in Chicago, we are a proud graduate of technology incubator 1871.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We are on a mission to change the world of digital marketing. We are innovators in both the solutions we provide and the corporate culture we instill in all our employees and stakeholders. The pace is fast, fun and intellectually challenging. As a cutting-edge company, we encourage team members to push the limits of innovation and improve themselves. We combine the innovation and creativity of a start-up environment, with the stability and benefits of an established organization.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Content Coordinator will be responsible for editing content, using the AP Style Guide. This individual will also be responsible the coordination of existing content marketing programs for existing partners, ensuring their needs are being met in a high-quality, timely fashion. In addition, the Content Coordinator will train partners on the usage of Tempesta Media’s full suite of content and influencer marketing solutions. This is an entry-level position and serves as a foundational career opportunity within Tempesta Media, as it gives the employee the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple departments.
Listed below are key responsibilities associated with the role:
* Editing content, using AP Style Guide
* Monitor client assignments, editing content when necessary and ensuring all requirements are being met.
* Perform client on-boarding and training.
* Perform regular client status calls, regularly collecting and managing client feedback.
This position provides a great foothold into one of the fastest growing areas of digital marketing. As part of the interview process, you will be asked to take an online AP Editing Skills examination, which will measure your editing abilities.
* Degree in English, Journalism, advertising, marketing or related field.
* Previous editing experience (internships or other paid work experience).
* Strong AP Editing skills
* Must have superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
* Must be thoroughly proficient with MS Office, social media and Internet savvy.
* Must be an enthusiastic, optimistic, self-starter, who genuinely wants to build a successful company and expand his/her skills.
* Must have an insatiable desire to quickly and completely learn and absorb new concepts, topics and other knowledge.
* Must be detailed oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Must be able to solve problems with a positive attitude and high energy.
* Any previous internships or job experience working in a start-up environment.
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced, flat technology organization with no politics.
* Team-oriented and feels comfortable working individually and as part of a group.
* Wants his/her efforts to be recognized by leadership as impactful on the company.
* Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply